Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lasting to long in bed could be a problem.

I was in a relationship with a female. My girlfriend and I had a sexual relationship. Well what I didn't realize was that lasting to long in sex could be a deal breaker to some women. This was a new relationship and well I guess I was excited, I mean she looked rather good. Maybe that is why I lasted so long. My girlfriend asked me was I taking pills? In which I replied no.

One night during our activities she tells me she has gotten a headache from me. So I laid there thinking did I really cause all this. Ladies feel free to chime in on this post. Could a man lasting to long be a deal breaker for you? As a couple me and my girlfriend tried pro-longing masturbation,which worked to an extent but wouldn't you know it I got hard again. So maybe bieng a 2 minute lover is a good thing? I am so confused. It has left it's mark on me. Now I ask any woman I date if I last to long during sex is that a problem for you?



Lingerie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment