Sunday, June 12, 2011

mycomedianlife.com

Since I am the creator of a site called www.mycomedianlife.com. I decided to review it as if I were a customer. I found it a little simple due to bieng very early in its birth. I have plans to continue to upgrade the website. A positive note to the site is it is geared towards the comedic craft, to aspiring comedians and comedians. Now that doesn't mean you have to be a comedian to use the site. They are some great links to some great stores with great prices!! I would suggest this site to anyone. Especially any rappers,musicians or entertainers. The site will soon have a forum where comedians can interact with others. I feel strongly that comedians or aspiring comedians should have a central point where they can buy the things needed to hone their craft. I also feel like they are some great stores that musicians can use as well. I would without a doubt mention this website to a friend. It's www.mycomedianlife.com its for the funny in your life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment