Monday, June 6, 2011

Online football Gaming

Have you ever got tired of playing football games online? Have you ever got frustrated by another user after they quit during a game. Well if you have this article maybe for you. Like you, I used to play different football games online like, " Madden NFL." I would always seem to get "waxed" by some kid with a controller. After so many experiences like that who would want to continue playing online football games. Then one day I figured out how to do better on online gaming competitions. It seemed so simple, like I had and that makes sense moment.

When I first bought my online football game, let say Madden NFL, I don't jump online right away. I would sometime and play the franchise mode. I more specifically play a season with one team. That way when you get in an online football game situation you know your team well enough to win online football game competitions. Now sometimes you may lose but if you lose it will probably not be by a lot of points. This has helped me tremendously in head to head online football game competitions.

Online football games don't have to be frustrating. If you take the time to learn a teams strengths you will excel. I would also encourage you just like the pro's do a few practice situations before you get into that online football game competition. Since I have started using these strategies I have noticed a huge difference in how my team plays in online football game competitions.

When I am playing online football games situations sometimes arise that I didn't think my team was able to overcome, like for example the 2 minute drill which like every coach is a hard situation that can go either way. My football team is prepared for. I always hated the hurry-up offense.

In a lot of online football games your opponent will execute the hurry-up offense. They use this as a way to keep you distracted. My best defense against this strategy is to set all my defenders wide. I would have the defense ready to blitz but sitting back and waiting for the pass. In one online football competition I had this opponent do the hurry-up offense the whole game.. I used my teams strengths and took away his advantage. So, you to can excel at online football gaming competitions all it takes is a little knowledge and time and you will be fine. Trust me friend you will be ok

$1.99 Website Hosting





GoDaddy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment